Thursday, May 23, 2019

RWD ERA

Few years ago no one could imagine RWD rc drifting. Everything started just with AWD drifting, but it did not feel right neither looked good. People started switching to CS, later high-CS and after that the only option left to master was RWD. It seemed really uncontrollable, but big brands started producing gyros, which made RWD rc drifting possible and look scale. Now AWD and CS is not so popular anymore, even the world championships now have only RWD class.
I need to be up to date, so I started my RWDR31 transformation. Some people here in Latvia already started RWD and because of that I had some understanding what I need. I needed more weight balance towards back and good steering angle. To transfer some weight I decided to move my motor, and new StreetJam conversion can allow me that. For suspension I decided to go with tatsuken-ashi and also got StreetJam sliding steering rack.




Build quality of everything is really good and I did not have any issues.
Now just waiting for few parts arriving to finish the build. Really excited how this one will turn out and also excited to finally get into RWD rc drifting!
STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment